Marine Insurance & Shipping Insurance Specialists
Based in the heart of the insurance district, our experience mainly relates to marine insurance, shipping insurance and aviation insurance and stems from work that we have done with many of the major hull and machinery and aviation insurers over the years.
We can deal with hull and machinery coverage issues on all the standard forms subject to English law, loss of hire insurance, mortgagee’s indemnity cover, war risks, charterers’ liability, increased value and builders’ risks, fixed premium and P&I cover and contractors’ all risks cover for energy and construction risks. On the aviation side we have dealt with a number of product liability, passenger and cargo claims as well as airport liability and aircraft loss claims.
- Advice on numerous coverage issues in total loss/ CTL cases ranging from late notification of loss, alleged fraudulent claims, breach of warranty, non-disclosure and misrepresentation.
- Advising in relation to significant loss of life claims
- Handled major non-marine insurance/ reinsurance litigation concerning severe hail storm damage to motor vehicle stocks.
- Advising on oil tank farm claims and insurance issues arising.
- Advice on policy wordings and drafting to include drafting P&I Club rules.
- Advice on P&I coverage issues to P&I Club. Also helping them to recover millions of dollars in unpaid premiums.
- Advice on the insurance aspects of piracy and confiscation cases.
- Currently involved in a very large credit insurance dispute arising out of the collapse of Hanjin.
If we can help with any of the above please get in touch with us and we can discuss the matter further: contact us.