Our team can help you negotiate and draft agreements, deal with regulatory problems and help you build, buy or sell ships.
- Drafting bill of lading terms for a major liner operator.
- Drafting a pooling agreement for a major tanker pool.
- Drafting joint venture agreements.
- Advice on wreck removal contracts.
- Advice on international sanctions and regulatory matters including EU Competition law.
- Dealing with MARPOL investigations, investigations under MLC and also dealing with Port State Investigations and local MSA investigations.
- Drafting bespoke charter party terms and also slot charter terms in the context of a major consortia agreement.
- Dealing with shipbuilding contract negotiation and advice on the terms of the contracts.
- Dealing with sale and purchase transactions and closings, flagging and registration of mortgage and related issues.
- Renegotiation and restructuring of two shipbuilding contracts to convert the vessels where the ships were valued at US$50M each.